- Re-upholstery for residential, commercial, and healthcare items.
- Foam replacement in cushions.
- We also have fabrics.
We custom make many items.
We can modify furniture to better suit your taste.
We have hundreds of in-shop fabrics for $30-$45 a yard.
Plus we have many companies that one is welcome to pick and order from.
We also carry upholstery supplies. Some remnants for $20.
Allen's Re-upholstery and Fabrics is dedicated to helping you with whatever your re-upholstery and fabrics needs are, whether it is reupholstery for residential, commercial, or healthcare items, foam replacement in cushions, or fabrics; we have you covered.
Allen's Re-upholstery and Fabrics
helps you find the best solution to
restore or refinish your furnaiture piece!
Make An Appointment
We will go over your project and work on the fine details
Bring Your Furniture In
Update your furniture without the expense of buying brand new
Enjoy Your Renewed Furniture
Sit back, relax, and enjoy your newly reupholstered furniture
- Residential Re-upholstery
- Commercial Re-upholstery
- Healthcare Items Re-upholstery
- Foam Replacement in Cushions
- Custom Make Items
- Modify Furniture
- Variety of Fabrics
- Upholstery Supplies
Here at Allen's Upholstery, we get the help of several companies to give you the best service that we can. Many of the fabric companies are now offering a stain-treating system added to their fabrics at a low or no extra cost. You are welcome to visit their websites or just stop by our showroom.
- McIntyre's Furniture Refinishing & Repair Pat McIntyre owner and operator of McIntyre's Furniture takes pride in his work. If you have any wood items at home that need a little tender loving care. Pat is just who you need. You are welcome to bring the items here or go straight to him at 147 N, Kansas or call him at 316-265-3971. He does all the wood repair and refinishing for us.
- Carroll Leather Carroll Leather is a company focused on delivering some of the best leather hides that you can find on the market. Our business was established more than 40 years ago when two brothers left their factory jobs with the dream to use their expertise and knowledge to offer some of the best upholstery leather on the market.
- Barrow Fabrics Barrow Fabrics is known for having various types of fabrics. I prefer them for their tapestries and older antique fabrics.
- Vision Fabrics Vision Fabrics aims to change the traditional converting business through exceptional customer service and product quality. Vision Fabrics is a comprehensive fabric converter, offering innovative fabric solutions.
- Ennis Fabrics Our Company was founded by James Ennis in 1972 knowing that there was a better way to service customers in the textiles and supplies industry. He knew there was a better way to provide customers with what they needed, when they needed it. Ennis Fabric’s first warehouse was a 2,500 sq. ft. bay in Edmonton where fabrics and supplies were distributed in just Northern Alberta. However, thanks to the continued support from our valued customers, Ennis Fabrics has become an international distributor of globally sourced textiles and supplies.
- Charlotte Fabrics Charlotte Fabrics has several different fabrics as well, but I prefer them for their faux leather products. They have various different colors and textures to pick from.
- Norbar Fabrics Serving the textile industry for over 60 years. Providing quality fabrics, trims, and hardware.
- Luxury Fabrics A wholesale distributor for upholstery grade materials and supplies.
- Fabricut Fabricuts is devoted to supplying the best and most beautiful fabrics, trimmings, wallcoverings.
- Greenhouse Fabrics Greenhouse Fabrics is best known for having new fabrics every month. I work with them every day, customer service is outstanding and they are always very helpful in finding specific designs and colors.
- Robert Allen Robert Allen offers more high-end fabrics with several different patterns and colors to choose from.
- Duralee Duralee has merged into Robert Allen to add their high-end fabrics, variety of patterns, and colors to the Robert Allen family.